What is a profile
Table of Content
- Creating a profile
- Switching profile
- Deleting a profile
- Cloning a profile
- Enabling multiple active profiles
A ModHeader profile is a collection of modification rules, filters, and preferences. Only the modifications on the active profile(s) will take effect. Normally only the single selected profile is active. However, you can configure multiple profiles to be active at a time.
Profiles can be exported and shared with others. It can also be customized to your liking.
Creating a profile
- By default, an empty profile will be created for you when you start ModHeader.
- To add more, you can click on the button on the left hand side to create a new profile.
- You can quickly switch between different profiles by clicking on the profile badge on the left hand side.
- The active profile will have the green check show on its bottom right hand corner.
Deleting a profile
- Right click on the profile badge and select Delete profile
- If you delete a profile by accident, you can use the Undo button in the toast or the on the top bar to bring it back.
Cloning a profile
- Right click on the profile badge and select Clone profile
Enabling multiple active profiles
- By default, only the selected profile is active.
- To enable a profile even when it is not selected, right click on the profile badge, and select Always stay on. When this is checked, even when you select a different profile, the Always stay on profile will still be active.
- This allows you to setup multiple distinct profiles, each with its own modification and filter rules.