ModHeader v4 is released. Tab Lock is now Tab Filter and can be found in the + button (still available for free). Learn more about what's new
The best extension to modify headers
ModHeader is a devtool used to quickly change request and response headers.
What can ModHeader do?
- Add, modify, and remove request and response headers
- Use ModHeader to set
- Modify cookies in request / response header
- Redirect URL with another
- Enable header modification by URLs
- Advanced filtering by tab, tab group, or window
- Add comments to header
- One-click "undo" if you made a mistake
- Multiple profile support
- Quick switch between profiles
- Export and import profile
- Easily share your profiles with others
- Customize autocomplete names and values
- Dark mode support
- Sorting headers and name, value, or comments
- Append value to existing request or response header
- Customizable profile badge
- Clone profile
- Cloud backup
- ...and more!
Who uses ModHeader
- How to Fix 'ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED' Error
- In-Browser Performance Linting With Feature Policies
- SSO Vulnerability - Is Your Application Vulnerable to HTTP Header Injection?
- 5 x Traits of a Great Sourcer
- ModHeader on O'Reilly.com
- Your guide to Core Web Vitals tactics using Cloudflare and WebpageTest
- Managing and scaling different white label development and testing environments
Our source code is available on GitHub . Feel free to examine it to make sure it doesn't do anything malicious.
Need to use ModHeader in Selenium WebDriver, please check out ModHeader for selenium on GitHub