Login & logout
Table of Content
You can login to ModHeader by clicking on the Login button at the top right corner. Logging in allow you to export profiles to your account, manage existing exported profiles, and allow you to subscribe to our Pro license to unlock more features.
Login to ModHeader
- Click on the Login button at the top right corner to start the login process.
- We support logging in through Email or through Google Sign In. We highly recommend using Google Sign In as the process is easier and faster.
- If you login through Email, you will need to solve a captcha. We will then send you a verification email with a link to sign in. The link will expire in an hour.
Create login URL
You may need to use ModHeader on several different browsers or browser profiles, maybe in Incognito windows as well. It would be very tedious to having to login to ModHeader multiple times. To help with this, once you are logged in to ModHeader, you can create more login URL that allows you quickly login to another browser. To use this feature:
- Login to ModHeader and go to create login URL page.
- Copy the login URL shown
- Paste the login URL into the new browser / browser profile. You will now be logged into ModHeader there as well.
NOTE: Login URL is one-time use per URL. If you need to create new URLs, simply click on the Create new login URL button at the bottom of the page to create a new URL.
Log out of ModHeader
- Click on your profile icon at the top right corner, then click Log out
- Once logged out, you will no longer be able to access shared profiles with restricted visibilities. The profiles that have already been imported in ModHeader will continue to work.