You can add autocomplete entries to modifiers with a known list of names and/or values, allowing you to fill them in more quickly.
- Click on button on the right side of the Request headers or Response headers title, then select Customize autocomplete.
- Fill in the Name and Value text area with one autocomplete entry per line.
- Click Done once you are finish.
- Now when you focus on the name or value textbox in ModHeader, the autocomplete value will show up.
- Note: If you set autocomplete entries for Request headers, then those entries will only show up for Request headers textboxes, and not for other types of modifications.