Filter by Request URLs
Table of Content
What is Request URL Filters
You can restrict modifications to certain requests / responses by using filters. This allows you to apply modifications to the relevant requests / responses without affecting your other workflows.
IMPORTANT: Request URL Filters work on the individual request level. For example, your tab's main URL may be
https://example.com/, and it may make requests to
https://thirdparty.com/. If your request URL filter is set on
https://example.com/.*, it will not match the requests to
https://thirdparty.com/. If you want that to work, please use Tab domain filters instead.
How to use Request URL filter
- Click on the at the top and select Request URL filter.
- Update the URL regex pattern to include only the URLs that you would like to enable the modification on.
- If multiple URL filters are set, the modification will take effect if its URL matches any of the URL filters.
How to use Exclude URL filter
- Click on the at the top and select Exclude URL filter.
- Update the URL regex pattern to match the URLs that you would like to exclude from the modification.
- The modification will take effect if its URL matches none of the Exclude URL filters.